2013 Memorial Ball tickets on sale 1 February 2013
Tickets are $75.00 per person. Purchase 2013 Memorial Ball tickets here.
Helen Back: Ft. Walton Beach - “The Official Hang Out Spot for the EOD Memorial Weekend”
Helen Back will be providing specials for the EOD Community the entire Memorial Weekend 2013 (May 2nd – 5th). Go to Helen Back and pick up a wrist band (you will need to tell them you are there for the EOD Memorial Weekend). The wrist band will give you access to Happy Hour prices ALL weekend long! This includes 2-4-1 drinks Crown and Down, 2-4-1 house wine, and discounted bottle and draft beers. Don’t miss out on this fantastic deal! Check out their website here.
Global EOD Conference
GECE: May 1st and 2nd – Emerald Coast Convention Center (ECCC)
For more information click here.
Friday, May 3rd
- • 0800 – EOD Best Ball Golf Tournament, Seascape Golf Course, Destin, FL (download flyer here)
- • 1200-1400 – Honoree & Legacy Families (only) Mixer at Sunset Rm, ECCC
- • 1700-2300 – Annual EOD Auction, Ball Rooms, ECCC (Buffet dinner starts 1730)
- Wounded EOD Warriors and their families are invited to attend a relaxing day on the water:
- Friday May 3rd during the 2013 EOD Memorial Weekend. Dan and Cheryl Rogers are hosting the 2nd Annual Party at their residence on the water in Niceville. Water activities, jet skiing, and more, all wheelchair and handicap accessible, with all the food and beverage you want! Enjoy the day with fellow Warriors and families, at no cost! (A great time was had by all that attended last year!) If you are not attending the Memorial and would like to attend, let us know. Wounded EOD Warriors have priority, but will be open to all EOD personnel. Please contact: email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend.
Saturday, May 4th:
- • 0630ish – Honoree Families convoy to NAVSCOLEOD, coffee, petite dejenier, meet General Officers
- • 0830 – EOD Memorial Service all personnel seated
- • 1100 -1630 – Seafood Boil: Ed’s Restaurant, Palm Plaza, Hwy 20 & Palm Blvd, Niceville (for more information click here – note: site only works in Internet Explorer)
- • 1600 – EOD Ball doors open
- • 1830 – Announcement to take your seats
- • 1845-2300 – Annual EOD Ball
Please click here for more information.
Rooms for the Memorial Service, Ball, and/or Global EOD Conference are offered by Wyndham Vacation Rentals at the current government per diem rate. They have a variety of beachfront condominiums on Okaloosa Island in downtown Destin. They offer a discount to EOD families, and the cleaning fee at all locations will also be waived.
Click here to view: 2013 Lodging Flyer